Last Revised: October 11, 2020
Tensorleap Ltd. (the “Company”, “Tensorleap”, “we” or “us”) respect the privacy of the users (“User” or “you”) of its website located at the address tensorleap.ai (“Site”) and of any services it makes available to User through its proprietary AI deep-learning development solution (the “Solution”) including such services accessible through the Site (the “Services”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Site and/or the Services.
1. Scope and Applicability
2. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
3. Which information we may collect on our Users?
- First – What is personal information?
Personal information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identification of an individual also includes association of such individual with a persistent identifier such as a name, an identification number, persistent cookie identifier etc.Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person.
- We collect personal information from you when you use or interact with our Services
We collect personal information from you and any devices you use when you: use or access our Site or Services, when you register for a Trial (as defined in the ToU) or to our Services (whether by direct contact with our representatives or through online forms), and when you provide us information on web forms, or through correspondence you and we conduct with each other.More specifically we collect and use the following categories and types of information:
- Personal information you actively provide us when you use our Site or Services
Generally, this category refers to any information, data or content you actively and voluntarily create or provide through our Site or Services:
- Information such as your name, email, physical address, telephone number when you register our Services.
- Contact information such as your name, email, physical address and telephone number when you contact us for information.
- Other personal information you submit or actively provide in the scope of your use of the Services.
- In addition, we may publish open positions at Tensorleap via our Site. In connection with such opportunities, we collect information that is voluntarily provided to us by the job candidates (“Candidates”) when they apply to any of the open positions published by us, by e-mail, via the Site or otherwise, and only as necessary for the recruitment process, as further detailed in Section 14. below.
- Personal information we collect automatically when you use the Site or Services
We collect certain information automatically gathered as a result of your use of or access to the Site or Services, such as:
- technical information with respect to the devices and software you use to access our Site or Services such as screen size, operating system, type of end user device, etc.
- behavioral information with respect to your use of the Site or Services, such as click stream, and logged actions.
- Information concerning your browsing activity on, to our from our Site and Services, such as http referral, IP, page visits, etc.
- Personal information collected from other sources
We may also collect personal information concerning you, from third parties who have assured us that they have obtained your consent for such provision of information. For example, we may collect and use additional contact information, credit fraud information, as allowed by applicable national laws.
- Personal information you actively provide us when you use our Site or Services
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATED TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WHICH IS NOT YOU, INCLUDING TO ANY OF YOUR PERSONNEL OR CUSTOMERS, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO RECEIVE AND HEREBY REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE AND UNDERTAKE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE AT ALL TIMES, MAINTAINED AND RECEIVED, THE CONSENT, AUTHORITY, PERMISSION AND APPROVAL OF SUCH PERSONS AND PROVIDED THEM WITH SUFFICIENT DISCLOSURES, TO ALLOW TENSORLEAP TO ACCESS, STORE, COLLECT, ANALYZE AND PROCESS SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION AS DETAILED HEREIN.
4. Storing, Transfer and Retention of Users’ Personal Information
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States, EU and in Israel.
By providing your information, you expressly consent to the place of storage and transfer described above, including transfers outside of the jurisdiction in which the information was provided.
5. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
We may use the Personal Information that we collect about you only if and as stated below:
- To provide and improve our Site and Services and manage our business;
- In order to anonymize it and then after it has been anonymized and cannot be used to identify you, use it for improvement and management of our business, Solution, Services and general offerings;
- Provide our User with a better user experience.
- Be able to contact Users who requested such contact to be made, for the purpose of providing them with further information on Tensorleap and its Services;
- Be able to provide the Users updates about the Company’s developments.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
- To be able to send Users newsletters and information in connection with the Services;
- To market our Services to Users or potential Users, and to be able to track and evaluate our marketing activities and their results.
Important – we will not use or store any raw data and data sets you make available to us, i.e. the underlying raw data on which you run AI deep learning training (“Raw Data”) except if and as required for providing you with our Services.
6. Lawful Grounds for Collecting Information on our Users.
7. Sharing Information with Third Parties.
- Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law: We may disclose personal information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
For avoidance of doubt, subject to the ToU and the terms of this Policy, Tensorleap may transfer and disclose to third parties, or otherwise use, Non-personal Information at its own discretion.
8. Updating, Obtaining a copy of, or Deleting of Personal Information.
If for any reason you wish to exercise any rights to which you are entitled, under the law applicable to you, such as correction, deletion, access to and notification of the types of your personal information processed by us or on our behalf, or delete your Site account data, you may do so by contacting Tensorleap support at site@Tensorleap.ai. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request.
Subject to limitations pursuant to applicable law and if entitled to the same thereunder, if you wish to exercise your right to access your personal information, you may be able to obtain the personal information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party. We may provide such access through the Site.
Please note, that upon request to delete your personal information, we will delete any such personal information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws or otherwise, we may de-identify any such personal information and thereby transform it to become non-personal information. We may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or to respond or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
If You have added and listed a User under the age of 18 you hereby declare to Tensorleap that You are the parent or legal guardian of such User with sufficient rights to do so.
In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of eighteen (18) is using our Site, not in accordance with the abovementioned terms, we will use our best efforts to prohibit and block such User from accessing our Site and will use our best efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Tensorleap’ Site and its Users’ personal information. Tensorleap employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ personal information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
11. Third Party Sites.
12. Local Storage and Third Party Software/Service, Cookies and other Tracking Technology.
- When you access or use the Site, Tensorleap may use industry-wide monitoring and tracking technologies such as “cookies” or “pixel tags” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. The Local Storage is created per session and may be deleted by you or otherwise you may configure by you to not accept any such local storage.
For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) provide you with the Services, (ii) keep track of our users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, (iii) secure our website by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iv) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of the Site and/or our Services, and (v) deliver you targeted advertisements that are more tailored to you based on your browsing activities and inferred interests and track ad performance (For more information about this practice, click here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
We may also use Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn’s functionality of re-marketing tracking cookies and pixel-based retargeting. This means that if you provide your consent to Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads based on your use of the Site, outside of the Site and across the internet. In such event the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies or pixels on your web browser and use such technologies to serve you ads based on past visits to our Site.
- Google Adwords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: https://business.twitter.com/en/help/ads-policies/other-policy requirements/policies-for-conversion-tracking-and-tailored-audiences.html
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- If you wish to opt-out of such re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so at the following links:
- Google Adwords: https://adssettings.google.co.il/authenticated
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931?query=opt-out%20cookies&hcppcid=search
- In addition, if you wish not to receive ads from us based on your use of the Site, please send us an e-mail to site@Tensorleap.ai and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with applicable laws.
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies:
13. Direct Marketing.
If you provide us with your contact details through the Site where we indicate that such details will be used for the purpose of sending You different offers with respect to the Solution or Services, you hereby agree that we may use such contact details, in order to contact you, inform you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and send you other marketing material, including news and updates by transmission to the e-mail address or phone number you have provided.
You may withdraw your consent by sending us a written notice via email to the following address: site@Tensorleap.ai.
14. Job Candidates.
We welcome qualified Candidates to apply to any of the open positions posted on our Site by sending us your contact details and CV or resume (“Candidate Information”). Since privacy and discreetness are very important to our Candidates, we are committed to keep Candidate Information private and will use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that we may retain Candidate Information submitted to us even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider Candidates for other suitable positions and opportunities at Tensorleap; so we could can use the Candidate Information as a reference for future applications; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their employment with us.
If you previously submitted your Candidate Information to us, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at site@Tensorleap.ai.
16. General Information.
17. Have any Questions?